At JML, we believe that people with legal education are a special genre of intellectuals in society. They are privileged to have been equipped with the training and capability of researching into and visioning with clarity important issues. In our society, they can show to others the limits of legal restrictions underlying transactions, the judicial interpretations of legal provisions, and the boundaries of the requirements of due process. As they can understand the reasoning of judges, they know how contractual provisions should be drafted to achieve the objectives of contractual parties.
Our philosophy is to use a practical and need-oriented approach to develop legal solutions supported by our legal methodologies. We share with our colleagues our values of “Technology, Respect, Excellence and Equity” while undertaking our challenging client work and research initiatives.
Guided by our shared vision and international perspective, we promote creative engagement of our people in an open culture.
- 2 to 5 years’ PQE with experience in corporate finance, banking or litigation matters
- self-motivated and capable of handling matters independently
- sharing our vision and values; excellent drafting and communication skills in both English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- high proficiency in English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese) and communication skills
- attention to detail, sharing our vision and values, strong sense of responsibility and professional ethics
- full time Hong Kong, mainland China or overseas law degree holder
- proficiency in English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- sharing our vision and values, strong sense of responsibility and professional ethics
We invite applications for the above positions. Please apply with full resume to the Recruitment Partner, Jeffrey Mak Law Firm at 1309 Prince’s Building, 10 Chater Road, Central, Hong Kong, or via e-mail address email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.